- Abbotsford Fish & Game Club http://abbotsfordfishandgameclub.org/
- Chilliwack Fish & Game Protective Association http://www.chilliwackfishandgame.com/
- Mission & District Rod & Gun Club http://www.missionrodandgun.com/
- For more BCWF member Clubs go to: http://bcwf.net/index.php/membership/club-members
- Justice for Gun Owners http://justiceforgunowners.ca/resources/
- RCMP /Canadian Firearms Program related information RCMP / Firearms Program Related RCMP Chief Firearms Officer: Relocation Notification
- Canadian Firearms Program: Information on Receiver Blanks
- Canadian Firearms Program offers online renewal for valid individual firearms licence holders
- Magazine Capacity updates
- Ruger Recall MARK IV™ RECALL
Other helpful links
The Vital Four ACTS of Firearm Safety:
- Assume every firearm is loaded.
- Control the muzzle direction at all times.
- Trigger finger must be kept off the trigger and out of the trigger guard.
- See that the firearm is unloaded.
- Point the firearm in the safest available direction.
- Remove all ammunition.
- Observe the chamber.
- Verify the feeding path.
- Examine the bore each time you pick up a firearm.